Why do I have a variety of friends who are all so different in character ? How can I get along with them all?
I think that each one helps to bring out a “different” part of me.
- With one of them I am polite.
- I joke with another friend.
- I sit down and talk about serious matters with one.
- With another I laugh a lot.
- I listen to one friend’s problems.
- Then I listen to another one’s advice for me.
My friends are all like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.
When completed they form a treasure Box !!!
We all pray for each other.
Even Doctors tell us that friends are good for our health.
Dr. Oz calls them Vitamin F (for Friends) and counts the benefits of friends as essential to our well being.
Research shows that people in strong social circles have less risk of depression and terminal strokes.
If you enjoy Vitamin F constantly,
you can be up to 30 years younger than your real age.
The warmth of friendship stops stress and even in your most intense moments it decreases the chance of a cardiac arrest or stroke by 50%.
I’m so happy that I have such a huge stock of