Here are some interesting lines from psychology area. Spare a thought!!!
1) If a friendship lasts longer than 7 years, psychologists say it will last a lifetime.
2) Being unable to get someone off your mind indicates that you are also on that person’s mind.
3) That mood where everything irritates you indicates that you’re actually missing someone.
4) Before sleeping, 90% of your mind begins to imagine the stuff you would like to happen.
5) Listening to 5 to 10 songs a day can improve memory, strengthen immune system and reduce depression risk by 80%.
6) The most powerful way to win an argument is by asking questions. It can make people see the flaws in their logic.
7) Subconsciously, it takes at least 6-8 months for the brain, to process complete forgiveness for someone who hurt you emotionally..
8) Overthinking causes the human mind to create negative scenarios and or a replay painful memories.
9) Usually, the people with the best advice are the ones with the most problems.
10) Intelligent people are more likely to avoid conflict, which explains why some people notice everything but choose to say nothing.
11) People who refuse to depend on others have experienced the most disappointment earlier on in their lives.
12) When someone refuses to tell you what’s wrong, you tend to think it’s your fault.
13) If you have a tough decision, flip a coin!
Not to decide for you, but you’ll realise what you really want when it’s in the air..