Before death takes
away what you have been given,
give away what there is to give.
Beloved Rumi RIP ❤ ❤
Today is the 744th anniversary of the death of Rumi. Parisa Soultani is going to host a live cast on Mevlana Rumi’s Shab e Uroos (Night of Union with God ~ Death Anniversary) on Sunday, December 17, 2017
World’s Mental health day theme by WHO.
*Mental Health at work place*
1. Trust no one but respect everyone.
2. What happens in office, remain in office. Never take office gossips to home and vice versa.
3. Enter office on time, leave on time. Your desktop is not helping to improve your health.
4. Never make Relationships in the work place. It will always backfire.
5. Expect nothing. If somebody helps, feel thankful. If not, you will learn to know things on your own.
6. Never rush for a position. If you get promoted, congrats. If not, it doesn’t matter. You will always be remembered for your knowledge and politeness, not for your designation.
7. Never run behind office stuff. You have better things to do in life.
8. Avoid taking everything on your ego. Your salary matters. You are being paid. Use your assets to get happiness.
9. It doesn’t matter how people treat you. Be humble. You are not everyone’s cup of tea.
10. In the end nothing matters except family, friends, home, and Inner peace.