- She, a renowned artist and a strict mother, often scolded her six-year-old son for he could never draw a line straight. As he breathed slowly into the ventilator, she begged him to make one more crooked line on the ECG.
- Everyone goes with the flow, but the one who goes against it becomes someone remarkable. Before I could explain this to the traffic police, the man issued me a fine.
- Their love was different. She was happy every time he kicked her in the stomach. Every time he kicked she loved him more. She waited breathlessly for the time she would hold her baby for the first time.
- At 25, I became a mother of one; at 27 I became a mother of two, and today at 55 I have become a mother of three. My son got married today, and brought home his wife.
- Once a 5-year-old boy was…
View original post 167 more words
Story of a blogger buddy.
हमें एक युद्ध…. लङाई… लङनी होगी ,
शांती लाने के लिये अौर
सभी लङाईयों को खत्म करने के लिये।
You were born with potential.
You were born with goodness and trust.
You were born with ideals and dreams.
You were born with greatness.
You were born with wings.
You are not meant for crawling, so don’t.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.